Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Updates

Another post in one day...Lucky you, or me !!
Anyways, this is the opening shots' background, and good god is it taking me a long time to finish each one of these!

This is how I laid it out in the animatic:


And luckily I found a very close room to this layout at my friends' apartment, there it is:


And this is the result of many hours of fucking with it:


One of the lucky accidents here is that when I initially drew the apartment it looked way to spacious but this photo brought things together a lot more and made it more cluttery and claustrophobic.
I hope you like it ..I'm pretty happy with it regardless.

See you soon with more updates.


2 comments:

  1. dude these backgrounds are beautiful... lookin forward to seeing more progress. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Figs... glad you're following man.

    ReplyDelete